Sunday, August 23, 2009

6th Anniversary

Doug and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary this year!! We had so much fun at our favorite sushi bar- the RA!! It was so yummy. We stuffed ourselves beyond belief and I've been craving it ever since!! Here is a picture of one of the sushi rolls we ate-it's call the Las Vegas roll!! Super yummy!!


We've been through a lot in 6 years!! We've moved 8 times, experienced many job changes and trials, received many college degrees, shed many tears, shared many more laughs and many joys, birthed 2 beautiful children together, grew up together and can't wait to grow old together!! I love you Dougie!! Happy Anniversary!!

2 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Happy anniversary you two! Looks like you had a great date:) Hope to see you guys soon...miss you!

tjnicky said...

It looks like you guys have moved as much as we have!! Move one more time and then you'll have us beat!! You guys are still cute newlyweds with 2 beautiful kids!! Congratulations!!