Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Neon Craft Day!!

This week I found some fun neon colored paper and made a couple cards, until my eyes started to hurt from the bright colors! :-)

5 comments:

The Ludwigs said...

i really like these, you should sell them go to www.etsy.com or it might be esty.com..cant remember.

Naomi said...

You've inspired me. As soon as I get my house back in order I'm going to get out my scrapbooking supplies.

Campbell Family said...

you ALWAYS make the cutest stuff! very talented girl you are woman:)excited to see you soon!

Allyson said...

Look at you crafty girl....or should I say Martha--I think these are adorable! You should make these and sell them!

Boyer Family said...

If you can't handle those bright colors maybe you guys wouldn't like living here. That looks like everything in my closet. ;)
You are SO good at making cards. I can't wait for my Birthday to get one!