Joshua thinks that naps are only for babies and refuses to nap, even when he can barely keep his eyes open. A wonderful friend of mine gave me the idea of "quiet time" in his room while Brooklyn naps. If he doesn't want to take a nap, then he still has to stay in his room, and he can play with any of his toys, as long as it's in his room!
He was so obedient today and didn't come out of his room until quiet time was over. Although he sat at the edge of his room until I got him, he was so determined not to take a nap, but finally gave up! What an obedient child in not coming out of his room! :-)
4 comments:
THAT is stinkin adorable! His head is right on the line of being in his room. Quite time is a GREAT idea!
I love quiet time. Kenner would never fall asleep though. Someday, maybe, someday.
Another good reason for you to move out here. I need Joshua to rub off on my kids. Madison won't even stay in her room in the middle of the night!
Yay for quiet time! I'm glad your trying it! I just think a mom needs her own time too! By the way, both your kids are cute, but that brooklyn....she is quite the looker! You are going to have your hands full when she is a beautiful teenager. Looks like she had lots o fun at Mini Golf!
Post a Comment