Monday, March 9, 2009

Jail Break!!

We have been very blessed that Brooklyn has not learned to jump out of her crib yet! Today, she was napping while I was cleaning the downstairs. I thought I heard her wake up, but decided to finish my project before getting her. I walked upstairs and was shocked that her accomplice, Joshua had thrown the stool in her bed and set up a tote for her to climb out. I stood there for a few minutes to figure out how my toddlers could come up with such a brilliant plan to get her out of her cage..I mean crib!!

7 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Brilliant little minds children have huh! It is kind of funny though:)...just because something similiar happened to me...they always find a way! It's always hard when you get used to having your kids in a schedule and then they are out of school and it just screws the whole thing up! Hang in there girl! It's only a week, you can do it. Plus we are hanging out on Friday so really you only have 3 1/2 more days! I have Ty home today anyway from being sick all night long, so today has been different for me too! I wish my kids had ONLY gotten out of their beds instead of Ty finding matches and lighting about 4-5 of them before I caught him! The boy is going to catch our house on fire! Ahhhhhhhhhhh....KIDS!!! Love you!

Shari said...

Rebecca, I am not sure if you remember me, I am Doug's cousin in Utah. I found your blog from Allison's blog. Your kids are so cute!! And your blog is also very cute!
Shari

kandis said...

oh my that is so funny!!! What are they going to do when they are teenagers!!!! You're awesome hang in there!! :)

FitNotQuitJess said...

That is hilarious! What smart kids you have!

Jesse & Esther Wilcock Family said...

Partners in crime! Look what we have to look forward to. I feel like the fun is just beginning. That is too funny!

Allison said...

Well I must say that I am not shocked that they did this only that it didn't happen sooner!! Your going to have to keep a closer eye now that they have discovered they can work together!! Have fun!!

Laura Waltz said...

Hilarious! Oh my goodness, that is just to funny. At least Joshua was a kind enough brother to help her get out! :D