9 years ago
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Free Dinner!!!
I heard a rumor of free tacos at Jack in the Box, so I printed my coupon and decided to check it out!! We each (kids included) handed the cashier a coupon for 2 free tacos each, and they actually handed us 8 tacos for free! No tax! No other purchase necessary!! I was so excited! Not only did I not have to cook, but we ate a completely free dinner!! You can't beat that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
we were so sad we didn't have a jack in the box here :( Hurray for free stuff!
I think finding free stuff is going to be my new hobby!! Arby's has a free roast beef burger when you buy a small drink! That was our dinner last night! It was really yummy!!
Look at you go girl finding all these good deals!
SCORE!
Post a Comment